domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2008

Stephenie n la premiere.


***December 13, 2008***

Here are some pictures from the premiere of Twilight in Hollywood:

Me with my girlfriends at the premiere party:

I got to meet Seth Green, and he bit me, which was AWESOME!

My husband Pancho, me Edi and Taylor:

Pancho and I got to meet Peter's wife, Jennie. Pancho was really happy with where he got to stand in this photo.

Adding to my collection of "me with rock stars" is this great shot with Paramore before the film:

Lance Bass and friends:

I got to meet (and hug!) Kim Basinger and her daughter, but I didn't get a picture with her. My sister and sister-in-law were luckier:

Slightly blurry picture with my family. The tall guy on the far end is Seth the Webmaster:

And finally this is one from the little Arizona premiere that we did with friends and family. Can you spot a Newbery-Award-nomination-earning-author in this picture?

--Stephenie

No hay comentarios: